Pensions & Auto-enrolment
How we can help
As per current legislation, all employers that hire direct employees via PAYE must register for pensions auto-enrolment as soon as their business meets the required obligations dependent upon their staff size or the moment an employee becomes eligible.
The management, implementation and registration of such pension schemes must be handled properly as any errors or missed deadlines can trigger severe penalties for an organisation. Fortunately, RFBS can assist with this. We can discuss the requirements and pension obligations for your business, look at introducing and setting up an auto-enrolment scheme, monitor all future scheme requirements and discuss how best to operate the scheme whether in-house or outsourced to us.
Whilst some businesses do wish to handle auto-enrolment in house, we can support where necessary to ensure compliance with all prevailing pension legislation or you could outsource the scheme management to us and we will manage this alongside your Real Time Information (RTI) reporting to ensure it is compliant and matches your payroll reporting and also to focus on the time requirements for this, allowing your business to utilise it’s newly found free time to focus on other key areas.
To learn more about how RFBS Accounting can help you with your pensions & auto-enrolment obligations and it’s addition to your payroll scheme, head on over to our Payroll Services page.
Our help and advice can include
- Discussion of when pension obligations are triggered for employees of a business
- Pension tax planning for directors and business owners
- Implementation of a pension scheme
- Pension scheme management and monitoring
- Declarations and registration of a scheme with The Pensions Regulator
- Triennial reporting of enrolment dates with The Pensions Regulator
- Additions and payslip updates for your payroll scheme
- Pension contribution levels and minimum requirements for both employees and employers