How we can help
Whether you have hired only one person or one hundred people, dealing with payroll processes and remaining compliant with employment legislation can be an onerous and expensive task that can lead to large penalties if incorrect and processing a large volume of information can be very time consuming.
At RFBS we have two aims in sorting out your payroll requirements, no matter the size or complexity, which are:
- Remove the stress and burden of all the set-up, processing and compliance of your payroll schemes
- Ensure that such crucial legislation is enacted correctly and in a way that business owners feel comfortable talking about
- Minimising the cost of processing this and avoiding expensive corrections
By using our payroll services, we will ensure your staff are paid in line with the appropriate legislation, allowing you to use all the time saved from such a large task to further run your business and drive growth and expansion. Payroll within an organisation has a lot of reporting requirements beyond just paying your staff and we will give you peace of mind knowing your payroll, Real Time Information (RTI) and auto-enrolment is in our safe hands and handled in a diligent and legal way.
Our dedicated payroll staff will look after your payroll, no matter the size, business type or whether you are an employee or director.
We can support your business with such payroll requirements such as:
- One or more employees
- Employee payment timetables – weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or even annually
- Provision of necessary employee documents such as payslips, P60s and P45s for leavers
- Easily accessible and electronically secured payroll information for both the business and employees
- Online filing with HMRC and all respectively obligations
- Processing timetables, pay structures and patterns and staff information and development
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
RFBS are able to provide you with any support you may need if you run a Construction Industry Scheme (CIS scheme). This can be in the form of:
- Providing subcontractor verification against the HMRC registration list
- Providing CIS statements to your subcontractors
- Handling the relevant deductions based upon each deduction method, either gross or net
- Managing your own business CIS deductions as a registered contractor & subcontractor
- End of year CIS checks, processing and tax liability offsetting
As per current legislation, all employers that hire direct employees via PAYE must register for auto-enrolment as soon as their business meets the required obligations dependent upon their staff size or the moment an employee becomes eligible.
The management, implementation and registration of such schemes must be handled properly as any errors or missed deadlines can trigger severe penalties for an organisation. Fortunately, RFBS can assist with this. We can discuss the requirements and obligations for your business, look at introducing and setting up an auto-enrolment scheme, monitor all future scheme requirements and discuss how best to operate the scheme whether in-house or outsourced to us.
Whilst some businesses do wish to handle auto-enrolment in house, we can support where necessary to ensure compliance with all prevailing pension legislation or you could outsource the scheme management to us and we will manage this alongside your Real Time Information (RTI) reporting to ensure it is compliant and matches your payroll reporting and also to focus on the time requirements for this, allowing your business to utilise it’s newly found free time to focus on other key areas.
Our help and advice can include
- Reducing the need to hire and train staff specialised in payroll procedures
- Up-to-date advice from all relevant legislation and easily reported to the business owners
- Reducing the risk of errors, omissions or late reporting and avoiding costly penalties
- Reducing the need to invest in expensive, cumbersome and complex software
- Providing clear and easy reading reports and journals to enter onto your accounting software
- Building a strong Real Time Information (RTI) reporting system that will always be correct and send information easily to HMRC
- Assisting with the process of pensions auto-enrolment for all eligible staff
- Preparation of payslips end of year reports and forms such as the P11D, P9D and P60s
- Ensuring all staff information is up to date and analysed to ensure correct against legislation and company pay structures
- Supporting CIS scheme registration and processing for all of your contractors & subcontractors