Business Advisory Services
How we can help
When running a business, whether it's a startup, established, or focusing on exponential growth, challenges can arise. There are times when additional support, advice, or assistance in sustainable growth and diversification is needed.
During prosperous or challenging times, unexpected support may be required. Therefore, RFBS Accounting offers business advisory services to help with growth, risk management, compliance, and improvement. We provide specialist advice in several areas to mitigate risks and overcome challenges, ensuring the continuous thriving of your business.
Our professional expertise can include such work as:
- Identifying and capitalizing on brilliant business opportunities.
- Addressing performance challenges such as internal risks, lack of controls, or financial performance issues impacting both internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting business growth and expansion through new projects or venturing into different directions.
- Assisting with mergers, acquisitions, or business sales, along with the accompanying restructure and reorganization processes.
- Seeking an impartial outside opinion and fresh perspective from external experts to review your work.
- Developing compliant statutory policies and effectively managing key financial risks within your organization.
Our help and advice can include
- Benchmarking and KPIs
- Business valuations
- Corporate finance activities
- Financial forecasting & reporting
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Organisational restructuring
- Profitability reviews
- Phone support and professional advice
- Raising finance
- Strategic Planning